The Phoenix Frees Soles in a non-profit USATF-sanctioned running club established to create an inclusive community for dedicated runners to train, compete and cultivate long-lasting friendships.
To enable each individual to reach their full potential and for our club to be recognized locally and nationally as a premier running club.
- We are inclusive – Devoted runners of all ages, genders, and athletic ability are welcome to join
- We emphasize teamwork – We believe bonding with teammates through training runs, social events, and other activities leads to better personal and team results and long-lasting friendships
- We are flexible – We recognize that everyone has time-consuming work and family obligations. The Phoenix Free Soles will schedule weekly runs to strengthen team dynamics, but recognize that even the most dedicated runners need flexibility in schedules
- We each have a voice – Every club member’s opinion matters and each member has an equal vote in club elections
- We are proud advocates of Phoenix and Arizona running – We will represent the greater Phoenix area with dignity, sportsmanship, and a sense of dedication to community